Fall 2013 - Softball (Co-Ed) Wednesday Evenings
Softball · Co-Ed Recreational
Mon TueWed Thu Fri Sat Sun
between 7:00pm and 10:00pm
Co-Ed 10 v 10 (Min 3 Women in Lineup)
- Team Fees
Regular $60.00 per player
Late $70.00 per player
- Free Agent Fees
Weekday Co-Ed Slow Pitch Softball League
· Games will be played at East Lake Park.
· Every Wednesday evening 7-10 pm
· 60-minute time limit or 7 innings
· 7 regular season games
· Top 4 teams qualify for single elimination playoffs based on regular season record and tiebreakers
· 7/3 coed rules (max 7 men on the field; min 3 women in the lineup)
· 3 home run limit
· 1 umpire provided
· Shirts provided/required
· 1 new game ball per game
Player Eligibility Policy
1. Every player must preregister online and accept waiver.
2. Every player must prepay in full.
3. Every player must wear an ASSC-issued shirt.
All fees must be paid in full by the registration close date
Exclusive ASSC Champions T-shirt plus $15 per player discount for next season
Atlanta Sport and Social Club reserve the right to shorten the regular season due to excessive rainouts and/or schedule makeups. Makeup and Playoff games may be scheduled other than normal league days.
ASSC Softball Rules 2013
Banned Bat List